Establishing the scope and budget of the project:
· Based on a general understanding of your plans, we can quickly provide basic parameters and preliminary costs.
· If you already have drawings, we can base our costs on your existing plans.
· We begin with an assessment of your functional, aesthetic and budgetary requirements.
· If you are working with an architect or interior designer, we can work directly with them to fine-tune the details of your project.
· We provide a full range of services and are prepared to provide as much guidance and design support as you require.
· After working closely with you on a series of design presentations, we will provide definitive floor plans and elevations,
hand-drawn to scale.
· Production will begin once you have approved our drawings and cost estimate.
· Our highly-skilled craftsmen will hand-build your project at our local facility, aided by state-of-the-art equipment.
· The production phase usually takes 4 - 8 weeks, depending on the scope and complexity of the project.
Delivery and installation:
Our professional, personable install team will deliver and install the entire project.
· We will always meet our timelines and will handle site planning and schedule coordination with other contractors.